What You'll Learn
1. When's the right time to hire a tutor for your team.
2. How to write a job posting so you attract great tutors.
3. Conducting interviews and how to spot red flags in your potential hires.
4. We'll share what paperwork is needed and how to stay legal.
5. How to train your staff and provide support without hovering over your people.
6. We'll also be taking your LIVE questions about getting support in hiring your new team from Serve More Students.
Meet Your Hosts
Adrianne is the owner of the Math for Middles, an all online math tutoring center focused on serving students with dyslexia, dyscalculia, ADHD, and autism.
She started out tutoring in her own home but moved all online in 2016. Hiring a team was never in her plans but that all changed in 2018.
Hannah (the co-host of this webinar) was a big help in hiring her dream team.
Hannah was on the fast track to becoming an administrator. She took a year off to finish her doctorate but life had other plans.
Tutoring students fell into her lap and she moved from driving to students to hiring a team! Hannah now runs a six-figure tutoring center in small town USA.
Sounds too good to be true? It's totally obtainable and Hannah will show you how.